Solutions and Services
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Siemens Teamcenter Expertise at Wagner Informatik
The sound of the digital world in Industry 4.0 is dedicated to the PLM world. In the PLM arena Wagner Informatik has decided to support projects with Siemens Teamcenter. Teamcenter - a Siemens PLM Software – offers a complete, simple and fast PLM-System with the ability of transparent view into every phase of a products lifecycle. Teamcenter is the most used PLM System worldwide and constantly increases it’s user base in engineering.
Our consultants are engaged to create business concepts and implement Teamcenter solutions together with Siemens PL organization. They are specialists on End2End process consulting and integration.
What does Product Lifecycle Management mean?
In industry, product lifecycle management (PLM) is the process of managing the entire lifecycle of a product from its conception, through design and manufacture, to service and disposal. PLM integrates people, data, processes and business systems and provides a product information backbone for companies and their extended enterprise. PLM systems help organizations in coping with the increasing complexity and engineering challenges of developing new products for the global competitive markets. Product lifecycle management can be considered as one of the four cornerstones of a manufacturing corporation's information technology structure. All companies need to manage communications and information with their customers (CRM-customer relationship management), their suppliers and fulfillment (SCM-supply chain management), their resources within the enterprise (ERP-enterprise resource planning) and their product planning and development (PLM). Source: wikipedia
The expertise of our Teamcenter Consulting covers the areas of Master Data Management, Vendor Management and Manufacturing (Bill of Materials, Routing, Resources, Tools Management, etc.). Additionaly we support interfacing and transfer of data to the incorporated systems and processes like procurement, manufacturing and manufacturing execution (ERP and MES).
- Master Data Management
- Vendor Management
- Interfacing and data transfer
We support the following Industries
- Aerospace & Defence
- Machine Building (ETO)
- Wind Energy
- Ship Building
- Steel Industry
Our specialists support your Teamcenter project by:
- Defining and documenting SCM processes in Teamcenter using UML and EA (Enterprise Architect)
- Creation of details specifications for material master, vendor Management and manufacturing
- Defining and implementing Teamcenter business objects and processes using Business Modeler IDE
- Defining and implementing workflow scenarios and workflow handler
- Support of test management
- Support for deployment strategies (Hot Deploys, Service Packs, etc.)
- Support for international Teamcenter rollouts
- Support for GoLive-, Post-GoLive- and Hypercare
- Designing and implementing of Teamcenter Access Control scenarios